«Svenn is a young and exciting company in strong growth. We create software that enables a proud and responsible construction industry. Our solution helps craftsmen to deliver craftsmanship with good quality and efficiency»
Is this your next opportunity?
We are looking for you who have a background in product development and implementation of digital and technical solutions. You will get a key position in Svenn with the overall responsibility for technology development, as well as working from A to Z with various products we develop.
An important part of the job will be to establish good and productive relationships with their development team in Ukraine of 15 highly qualified developers. Moreover you will work closely with development strategy and follow-up of development processes. You will have ownership of their technical services and work closely with the VP of Product for strategy and implementation.
You will be responsible for:
- Follow up the development work and ensure good cooperation with their development partner.
- Leadership and decision responsibility for the development team’s activities and priorities in close collaboration with VP of Productand CEO
- Organize, optimize and further develop the development team and its members
- Clarify technical opportunities in dialogue with developers
- Responsible for following up management and operation of launched products, and work actively with product development in collaboration with product owners
- You will discuss architecture and technological possibilities with the developers to ensure that their expertise is put into practice in the best possible way. You do not need to have all the answers, but you need to be able to ask the right questions
- You must like a mix of working high-level, shaping good iterative processes, establishing good collaboration and also working operationally with deliverables
- Higher education in IT or relevant subjects is positive
- Experience from management and / or operations within IT is a plus
- Experience with IT outsourcing
- Good understanding of IT-architecture
- Good collaboration skills and enjoys creating a good dialogue with product owners, customers and developers
- Good leadership skills
- Good logical and analytical skills
- Structured and quality oriented
- Likes to work autonomously and doesn’t have problems in taking initiative
- Positive team player who dares to challenge others to become better
Svenn offers you a leadership role in an industry facing major technological advances, with the opportunity to shape IT solutions for the next generation craftsmen in Europe.
It is a challenging and exciting position in a young, innovative and social environment in one of Oslo’s coolest offices – the new Mesh on Youngstorget.
We are a cool bunch of people who work hard, but who also have fun at work. You will be an important piece in how we develop the company further. We’d love to hear from you!
For questions or more information about the position,
contact Hanne at + 47 957 33 613 or firstname.lastname@example.org